Doll House Bear Skin | A Finish {Knitting}

Friday 1 August 2014

You may have already seen the picture of this little bear on IG or Facebook. I was asked which pattern I used, so I thought it might deserve its own short post. 

As you can imagine with one little boy at home, and another one on the way, making accessories for doll houses is not something I do  (or will do) often. One of my friends asked me if I could help with knitting the body of the bear as she cannot knit for a little girl's birthday, but she can crochet. And here we are, this is how one Friday night you end up knitting a bear rug. 


The pattern is available on Etsy - the crochet part does not look hard, the knitting was certainly quite quick (probably an hour). It never occurred to me to make doll houses accessories - but it is actually a pretty cool idea. Would you make one? 

5 comments:

  1. That is just so cute! I won't make one until I'm a grandma as my little people aren't that little anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Although I couldn't make one of these myself, when I was a little girl my most treasured stuffed animals were always the ones that had been handmade for me, and I'm sure that will be the case for the little girl who receives this bear, too.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw.. This is just incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete