Wardrobe with Attitude | Stay Gold Mary Rose

Tuesday 19 January 2016


Happy Tuesday everyone! I have been wanting to talk about my new wardrobe for a while - not just my handmade makes (although I am hoping to have more of those to show). As soon as I saw this pendant from Stay Gold Mary Rose, I just knew I had to have one of her pendant. StayGoldMaryRose is a collection of creations by a British designer who has managed to sell through Anthopologie! All of the bone china used in Abigail's work is sourced from the UK's biggest China manufactures as seconds and damaged items. Abigail believes strongly in preserving, upcycling and reusing beautiful objects that have outlived their previous lives or intended use. Of course this totally resonates with my search for more ethical (and meaningful) items in my life. Beautiful and ethical, what else could a girl ask for!  

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a creative idea and all wearable pieces. I love reading about your ethical meaningful wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pendant! I have one of those bracelets on my Etsy favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pendant and the china bangles are brilliant! Look forward to reading more about your ethical finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever of her. I really like the blue bone china pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, those are so, so beautiful! And what a brilliant idea, that's very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pendant and the thinking behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop thinking about this jewelry ever since you shared the necklace on Instagram! It's so beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete